Abstract Submission Deadline – 15th September 2017
Submit Abstracts to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite all presenters to submit their abstracts for oral and poster presentations for DTC 2017. The congress will provide a premier platform for researchers to be able present their work through oral and poster formats to international colleagues. Submissions are accepted online. Abstracts will be reviewed, and accepted submissions will be presented in the conference.
Submit Abstract Online Now
Structure of the Abstract
The structure of the abstract should be as follows:
- Background and Purpose
- VTE Epidemiology
- VTE Management Guidelines
- VTE Prophylaxis Guidelines
- Special topics in Thrombosis
- Unusual sites of Thrombosis
- Women Thrombosis
- What is new in Thrombosis
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- A special criterion for accepting abstracts will be their topic as well as structure, content and degree of innovation.
- The title must be brief, concise, and in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Abstract title limit: 20 words.
- Authors: Please enter your name and your colleagues’ names as you wish them to appear in the
- The Abstract text should have a minimum of 250 words and maximum of 300 words only.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the rights to redact any submission.
- You are permitted a maximum of 3 keywords per Abstract. If more than 3 words are entered, only the first 3 will be recognized.
- A maximum of 2 tables can be submitted and each table should only have a maximum of 5 columns and 10 rows. All figures/ tables/ graphs included in the abstract must be submitted in JPG/ BMP / GIF format with a maximum width of 9cm, and resolution up to 150 dpi. Only TWO figures/ tables/ graphs are allowed for each abstract.
- A maximum of 2 figures can be submitted and should be in jpg/ bmp / gif formats with a maximum of 350 pixels and 200 KB
- Please note that these figures/ tables/ graphs may be resized to fit the final printed material.
- Do not include references in the abstract.
- Do not include keywords in the abstract.
- Abbreviations should be spelled out, in parenthesis, in its first use in the abstract.
A Presenting Author whose abstract has been accepted for either oral or poster presentation is required to register and pay the conference registration fee by Thursday, 2 November 2017, attend the meeting, and deliver a presentation of the abstract.
Display boards for poster exhibition will be provided on-site. The usable surface for one poster panel is 2,223mm (Height) X 970mm (Width). Please prepare your poster in PORTRAIT layout to fit within the usable surface of the panel. You are required to develop, print, and bring along the poster to the venue for mounting onto the poster board. For legibility, a minimum font size of 28 points and a maximum of 600 words on each poster are recommended. Double-sided tape will be provided to mount your poster.
By submitting the abstract, the author confirms and agrees to the following:
- All authors approve submitting this work for presentation.
- The authors have done the work reported in the abstract and take full responsibility for the contents.
- The authors transfer all copyright ownership of the abstract to the DTC 2017.
- The authors agree to confine their presentation to information in the abstract.
- At least one author will be available to present the abstract if selected for the program.
- The author will immediately notify the DTC 2017 Scientific Committee if they are unable to makea presentation or if the presenting author must be changed.
- The authors guarantee that clinical studies and any animal tests have proceeded with the official permission from the proper authorities.
- All presenters will be responsible for their own registration fees, hotel and travel expenses. We regret that we cannot waive registration fees or cover expenses for any oral or poster presenters.